Our mission, values, and traits have defined our success helping us to become one of the most trusted cabinetmakers in Perth. Continually integrating our core beliefs into our design, cabinet manufacturing and delivery capacities has differentiated us from competition and helped us provide exceptional products and service to our customers.
Our success in the marketplace as a cabinet manufacturer is determined by the degree to which customers choose to do business with us. Beyond our commitment to providing a superior product, exceptional customer service and cabinet design innovation, Nathans Cabinets emphasizes a core belief system that we believe speaks directly to the customers.
Our Values & Beliefs:
- Our integrity will not be compromised.
- We honour our commitments.
- Customers are treated with honesty and respect.
- Teamwork and cooperation prevail to ensure success.
- We aim to recruit and train people to openly accept accountability and responsibility.
- We protect the safety of our environment and employees.
- We continue to improve our processes and performance.
- Local community involvement is essential to the wellbeing of our business.
- We aim to embrace the various dimensions of diversity in the workforce and create an atmosphere of inclusion.
- On time delivery and completion.
- Provide quality that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Regular meetings with Building Managers and staff to take/provide feedback and communicate improvement opportunities.
- Regular communication with supervisors reporting issues on site during install together with a weekly maintenance report.
- Liaising and reporting issues to other suppliers at measuring stage. ie: plumbers, electricians.
- Strong focus on internal processes to continually eliminate waste and provide more value to the customer.
- Highly skilled workforce including a high percentage of qualified trades people.
- Prompt and fully itemised quotes.
- Customer service team with dedicated site technicians, and installation teams who receive regular training and support.
- Quality checks, storage, delivery and installation of sinks / basins & Integrated appliances.
- Prompt lead in time for tops – Same day install as cabinets on regular jobs.
- Unique forward ordering of material to ensure availability which in turn reduces last minute reselections.
- All hardware (hinges, soft close drawers, handles etc) is sourced from European suppliers who offer lifetime warranties on their products.
- Continual investment in technology (machinery & software) providing consistent quality.